You are responsible for insuring that you have the proper licensing to sell at the market. In order to verify what is necessary for you, please consult with the Department of Agriculture. This page has helpful information about the requirements.

For more information, contact the ODA at:

Here are a few links to help you find the information you need:

What Can I Do Without a License?

What is the Farm Direct Law?

Onsite Food Booths:

Temporary Restaurant Application:

Intermittent/Seasonal Plan:

Wine Vendor License Application:

Domestic Kitchen Licensing:

Farmers Market Food Safety:

Additional Resources: