Find us in the heart of Downtown Canby on NW 1st between Ivy and Holly!
The Canby Farmers Market is a local favorite for young and old alike. Here you will find the best that the Willamette Valley has to offer; from freshly picked produce and flowers, to unique hand crafted gifts and accessories- this bustling, little market has everything you need. Food vendors provide a variety of cuisine and market favorites for your lunch and dinner. The music and festivities combine to make this a wonderful Saturday outing. This is one market you will not want to miss!
Fun For the Whole Family!
Stop by the Canby Farmers Market for a delicious snow cone or visit with the farmers and artisans, while your children play in the market's sandbox. A trip to the the Canby Farmers Market is a fun outing for the entire family!
Can I Bring my Dog to the Market?
We love dogs and currently welcome them to the market. In order to keep allowing dogs, we ask that dog owners abide by these six rules to make a pet’s visit to the market a good experience for everyone:
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash.
- Dogs must be under control and by the owner’s side at all times.
- Keep dogs away from produce, plants, and other food products.
- Dogs must be friendly with other dogs and children to earn the right to be at the market.
- Be considerate—not everyone loves dogs and some customers are allergic to animals.
- Don’t forget to clean up after your dog!